An Indian

An Indian fall from a star bright colored
Of a star that will come at a dizzying speed
And arrive in the heart of the southern hemisphere, in America in a bright instant
After the last exterminated indigenous nation
And the spirit of the birds, of the sourcers of cleanly water
More advanced than the most advanced of the most advanced technologies

Will come, dauntless as Muhammad Ali
Will come that I saw, passionately as Peri
Will come that I saw, tranquil and infalible as Bruce Lee
Will came that I saw, the axé of Afoxé Filhos de Ghandi
Will come

An Indian preserved in plenty body physical In all solid, all gas and all liquid
In atoms, words, soul, color, in gesture, in smell, in shadow, in light, in sound magnificent
At a point equidistant between the Atlantic and the Pacific
Of the yes object, resplendent, will descend The Indian
And the things that I know that he will say, I do not know say so in an explicit way

Will come dauntless as Muhammad Ali
Will come that I saw, passionately as Peri
Will come that I saw, calm and infalible as Bruce Lee
Will come that I saw, the axé of Afoxé Filhos de Gandhi
Will come

And what that in this moment will reveal to peoples
Surprised everyone by not being exotic
But for the fact of can always have been occult when the obvious has been
                                                                   
                                                                                                                      (Caetano Veloso).